Friday, September 26, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
I’ve been tagged by Melissa (forst_rose) at Bibliophile's Retreat . I also had a second tag from ~Ley, a delightful younger blogger.
Here are the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it (although I'll be emailing all of you).
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for Six Random things about me:
1. I love to read (surprised?)
2. My two favorite places (so far, anyway) are Niagara Falls and the Smoky Mountains. When I go to either place, I am filled with awe at God's handiwork.
3. I love Mediterranean food, especially tabouleh (the healthiest salad ever), felafel, and maglubeh (ask someone from Jordan or Lebanon if you never heard of it).
4. Although I went on disability five years ago, I still miss the students I had. Even though they were squirrelly middle school kids!
5. Music is my passion, in particular God-honoring music. My favorite artists/songwriters are Keith Green, Rich Mullins, Michael Card, Casting Crowns, Twila Paris, Wayne Watson. Love lots of others, too, but these have affected me the most.
6. With this blog, my main hope is to connect readers with some quality books that are not well known, to introduce others to some of the treasures I have discovered, and to offer some support and encouragement to worthy authors.
Now You're It:
Okay, so I am tagging the following: Sue Dent, who's blogging at The Writers' Café Press Authors, Rae Byuel at Caffeine and Romance, Laura Davis, Caprice Hokstad at Queen of Convolution, Stormi Johnson, and Sherry Thompson.