Monday, August 9, 2010

CFRB Book Tour for August: "Best of CFRB"

The Christian Fiction Review Blog (CFRB) has been in operation since January 1, 2007, when the first book toured was Arms of Deliverance by Tricia Goyer. 43 novels have been spotlighted since that time, and there was a feeling that it would be good to recap some of the better titles. Most of the CFRB members weren't there at the beginning; but it's my understanding that quality writing was evident from the outset. This week various members will be reaching into their individual archives to revisit titles that each of them considers top-notch. Since I am not sure just who will be contributing this time, I ask you to look at the scrolling bar--CFRB--on the right side. Current and recent members are listed there, many of whom should be reviewing this week. As for me personally, I have had great difficulty choosing, so I'll be rerunning one review per day. Six still wasn't enough, but choices had to be made.

No comments: